December 2, 2009

Oooh, Cinnamon Rolls.....

There aren't many bakeries in Penang that you can find selling Cinnamon Rolls. I mean 'real' Cinnamon Rolls. Those that actually smells of cinnamon when you take a whiff. The few bakeries that I come across do have rolls that look like these in the pictures here. Hmmm.....it is labeled as Cinnamon rolls/buns but I always end up disappointed after I take a bite. Sister-in-law came by the house the other day and gave me two rolls. Told me this, "I think you'll like these."
I opened the bag that these rolls came in and took a whiff. Ooo the aroma of cinnamon. YES! 'Real ' Cinnamon rolls. I took a bite and euphoria! She found it. I mean to say the shop that sells soft and tasty cinnamon rolls. These are real ones, I told her. Mmmuaks...for her.
You love Cinnamon rolls like I do? Head for this bakery. Rainforest Bakery which is situated along Chulia Street, Penang. If you've read my apom manis post, Rainforest Bakery is just opposite (across the road) Ah Tan's apom stall. Happy savouring!:o)

5 comments:

Rengam Boy said...

Finally, you have found the holy grail.

kenwooi said...

very tempting! =D

kenwooi.com

Bubbles...ooo said...

Hi RB, Oh Yes, I did that is if u know how much I love cinnamon rolls. Cheers.

Arief Arf said...

whoa,
that sure looks yummy all right!
the only cinnamon rolls ive been eating here in malaysia is from saint cinnamon,
which is very boring.

haha

X)

Bubbles...ooo said...

Yo Arief, believe it or not, I got hooked on Cinnamon rolls all because of Saint Cinnamon! How come ah? heeeheee